Sunday, September 27, 2009

Welcome to Lucy!


Introducing "Lucy" to the CCC Maintenance Staff!

My family and I recently decided there was a need to fill the void left by the passing of Maggie, our 12 year old Brittany.  Maggie had been with our family for her entire life and was a veteran of three golf courses.  She has been missed by both the Rinks and the CCC Maintenance Staff. 

This past weekend, my wife came across a listing for Brittany pups located near Brazil, IN and, quite honestly, there was very little discussion involving the decision to get a new puppy.  We all new it was time!

"Lucy" was chosen out of the litter and named by my 4-year-old daughter, Sarah.  Lucy comes from a long line of champion hunting dogs and will surely find a warm and exciting home both at the Rinks house and at CCC!  Over the next weeks, months, and years you will surely get to know Lucy as she joins me on my morning rounds and accompanies me throughout the day on the course.

No comments:

Post a Comment